Tournament Information (1)
Each national federation can participate with One team per division except for U19 division where countries are permitted to enter up to 2 teams in each category for the World Cup.
The divisions are as follows:
|Elite||Elite||Minimum age is 15. There is no upper age limit.
(2007 born and above)
|Master||Master||The age category 34 and above ≥1988|
|U24||U24||The age category is 19-23 inclusive. (1999-2003 born)|
|U19||U19||The age category is 15-18 inclusive. (2004-2007 born)|
- During round robin stages Elite, Masters and U24 teams may be merged into an Open Women or Open Men Round robin to develop seedings before being split out for individual category playoffs
- U19 grades will operate as separate categories.
- All participating athletes must purchase a CMAS Athlete’s license.
- The athletes under 18 need to submit parental consent form and medical declaration form.
Tournament Schedule and Rules
The tournament would be held from 23-30th July 2022.
The proposed schedule is shown below.
|Thu 21st July||Paid Training Day|
|Fri 22nd July||Paid Training Day|
|Sat 23rd July||Registration||Team Training Session||Opening Ceremony|
|Referees Meeting Beep Test||Captains & Coaches Briefing|
|Sun 24th July||Round Robin|
|Mon 25th July||Round Robin|
|Tue 26th July||Round Robin|
|Wed 27th July||Round Robin|
|Thur 28th July||Round Robin, ¼ Finals & Playoff|
|Fri 29th July||Semifinals & Playoff|
|Sat 30th July||Finals & Playoffs Closing Party|
|Sun 31st July||Departure|
The event will be organised under the following rules and guidelines:
- CMAS procedures and obligations for the Organisation of Underwater Hockey Competitions – Version 2019/02– B Category Events
- International Rules for Underwater Hockey Version 2018
All offical documents can be downloaded from the CMAS Underwater Hockey Documents section
National Federation Teams are invited to participate at this World Cup Event- if they are affiliated to CMAS.
Each National Team must comply with CMAS event Rules, Safety Requirements set by the Organizers and all other CMAS Rules and Regulations, including the possession of valid CMAS Sport Licence.
Player Selection and Team Replacement
Teams must be selected before the submission of the team list and player profiles on the 1st July 2022. Players may be replaced between the 1st July and tournament registration on medical grounds only.
All teams will get allocated training time on 23rd July. Cost included in team entry fee.
Organised Training Time
Teams that wish to arrive earlier than allocated orientation and training days are welcome to do on 21st and 22nd July 2022. Charges to be paid by the teams and will be 100 Euro per 45min slot. It can be applied and purchased online via the tournament website and please also email request direct to the organiser. (firstname.lastname@example.org)